Justin Michael Kane, MD, completed his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. and his orthopedic surgery residency at the world-renown Rothman Institute in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kane then completed a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the preeminent Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas.
Dr. Kane specializes in foot and ankle problems ranging from bunions and hammertoes to complex reconstructive procedures, limb salvage and minimally invasive limb lengthening surgeries. He has particular interest in academic endeavors relating to the outcomes of surgical and non-surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Kane gives lectures world-wide and has published numerous books chapters, articles, and reviews. He serves as a Professor of Surgery at Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine and remains active in teaching residents, fellows, and medical students.
The doctors at the Orthopedic Institute of North Texas (OINT) provide patients with innovative, world class care dedicated to putting the patient forward in a compassionate and respectful manner. No matter what condition you have, you can be confident that you will be evaluated, and a treatment plan will be custom tailored to your needs.
Why Choose Dr. Kane?
- Unparalleled skills and insight
- New and innovative techniques not offered elsewhere
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Same-day access to offices for urgent consultations
- A proven track record with 1000’s of surgeries performed to date
- Utilization of the newest techniques and application of the latest treatments using state of the art technology
- Patient-centered care with a focus on developing treatment plans specific to the individual
- Extensive training from the leaders in Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery from around the world
- A leader in the field of Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery with continued research into the latest advances in the field as well as helping to develop new techniques and devices to ensure optimal patient outcome. A welcoming environment with free valet parking, refreshments, and a comfortable well-appointed office
- Efficiency through the entire process with online appointment scheduling, direct access to patient records and education, and an efficient process during the office visit
- Personalized care delivered from the doctor starting at the initial visitation through the post-operative timeframe
- Baylor University (Fellowship Hospital)
- Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U (Residency Hospital)
- Temple University (Internship Hospital)
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery